Sunday, April 3, 2011

k-k-kiss me. Infect me with your love


I have been feeling pretty down lately, without a car and not a whole lot of extra spending money. I have been pretty much stuck inside with nothing to do. Its the crappiest weather, not snow but crap misty rain, its been dark and gloomy for about 4 days I hope its over soon. So depressing, also sometimes feeling far away form my relationship, Its hard with a baby to feel sexy and pretty and loved. I just feel far away. Today I remembered how it used to be, and I want that again I want to feel like I did when we first met. I know we will get there it will happen. I wont give up. I have dreams and hopes and I Think I need to fallow them to be happy, even if i fail at least i tried. I wont let life go by with out doing everything I can to reach my goals. I'm a strong independent woman and I will succeed because I will put everything i have into it. XOXO ME.

No comments: