Friday, November 16, 2012

I don't get it?

I don't get people, and I'm not gonna pretend to understand. If I'm so unimportant to you then I'm sure you won't mind when I'm out of your life. You get what you give with me from now on. I won't ever say I'm perfect cause I'm not at all! I mess up, make mistakes, I have hurt people. But I always try to fix it, or apologies... if I care. I try! But now I'm tired of it all. I'm closing up this open thing in my chest we call a heart. The people left inside, can stay, but no one else is getting in, to hurt, leave, or use me anymore. I love to much care to much I'm to emotional. I'm focusing on the things that really matter from now on, my family, real friends that are there for me and I'm there for them. People that bring me up not down. Being heathy and happy! That's what matters!



No comments: