Sunday, March 14, 2010

I'm hot then I'm cold, I'm yes then I'm no.



I couldn't be more tired of snow. Next year I will be in cali when the snow is here. I am so tied right now. Its Sunday night the weekend is over and I'm sad my hubby is going back to work tomorrow. Oh well its was a nice weekend with some sun! I'm starting to feel a bit more emotional. haha both good and bad, I can laugh till I cry lately and I can also cry till I laugh. Our neighbor came over with his baby today that was fun. Hes such a happy baby he loved Ricky! Sad news is that he told us hes moving :( so when he left I cried like baby, its sad cause I wont see them much or at all anymore. I hate when things change. Its also nice to know your neighbors and its hard enough to meet people here cause Swedish people are not super friendly to began with. Now the only friendly neighbors we have is moving so Im really bummed... hopefully we can stay friends anyway. But Im sad. The show WIPEOUT is so fricken funny so that cheered me up! GTG make din din! PEACE OUT!

No comments: