Thursday, March 25, 2010

Stupid GUY!


So were all heard the story that Jesse James cheated on Sandra bullock with that skank tattoo model. Its never shocking to hear someone in Hollywood is cheating or got cheated on, but when I heard this I felt really sad for Sandra. She said to Barbra Walters in a interview recently that she finally felt safe and loved and taken care of by a man and then he goes and does this... Its really sad that some men and women cant be happy with the person they have that loves them. Its sick that girls can do that to other girls and have no shame this ho doesn't give a crap that hes married or that she is contributing to breaking another persons life apart. I hope karma come back to bite he stupid tattooed ass. I want to say I hope they can work things out cause I liked them as a couple, but she deserves soooo much better then him if he could betray her this way. I just hope she doesn't let this pain harden her heart to love. I just had to get that off my chest!

No comments: