Thursday, March 3, 2011

BFFF MOJO!


Best f#¤%&# Friend Forever! hehe Yes that's my Jojo! You know that person you can trust with anything and the same person that will put up with your crazy crap because she loves you, and the same person that will tell you when your wrong but in a loving way, also the one that picks up at 3am because your sad and need to talk Thats my friend. I can talk to her about anything and I would like to think she can do the same with me. I have had many friends in my life... people that have come and gone, Some I thought i would be friends with forever and some I knew wouldn't last long. But for the first time in my life I can actually say I have found my souls best friend besides Ricky of course. I have got her back and shes got mine. I don't take good friends for granted because I'm 26 years old and only in the last 4 years have I known what a truly real friendship feels like. we have had Ups and downs we have made it through we can be truthful with out hurting one another and I'm so glad I have her in my life. I can say with out a doubt I'm a happier person because of her. I'm starting to sound lesbian lol But I love my friend Jojo and I would do anything for her as BRUNO MARS would say I'd catch a grenade for ya! LOL naww I wouldn't sorry! :) J OUT!!!! xoxo

1 comment:

mojo jojo said...

I love you!! <3