Friday, March 25, 2011

despicable me







Im home from a 3 day stay in the hospital, I hated it. I had Urinary tract infection that I have had before... sooooo I just thought it would go away on its own. I waited about a week that was a Big mistake, the infection spread and made me vary sick I had a fever of 104, I had shakes, chills, night sweat's. Not fun times. I was being pumped with antibiotics and Iv fluids. I really thought I was gonna die. It really showed me how much i take my health for granted, everyday that we feel good and are able to life life is something to be thankful for. I started to think about people that are in the hospital with serious illness and cant go home after 3 days and to be honest I don't think I could do it. I was so sad and depressed after 3 days. I had time to reflect on how much my baby and husband mean to me. I was starting to get tired of being with Savannah 24/7 I wanted a break... but when I was in the hospital I couldn't wait to get home to her and just take care of her, hug her, give her a bath and put her jammies on. So I'm grateful to be home and to be better and I with I could bake cookies for the nurses and doctor at the hospital for putting up with me, they took such good care of me. Good to be home!

No comments: