Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Good vs Bad

We have all been told that most people are mostly good at heart but I'm starting to doubt that. The world is so backwards right now and some people are truly Evil to the core. I know most people dont try to hurt others but there are some that live for it and thrive on it. We turn on each other and rip at the deepest insincerity of another person. I know for my self I have Hate in my heart for some people. I know its a waste of my life and space in my mind but what this person has dont to me has changed me. I never got a chance to fight back. I dont want to have this feeling but for pretty much the first time in my life I wish bad things on this person. So does that make me evil? I dont think so, everyone has bad thoughts sometimes it's weather we act on them that makes the differences. Its the people that think and do evil things that makes them bad. So is it black and white? or are there shades of gray.


No comments: