Monday, October 3, 2011

Really REALLY REEEEALLYYY!!!!!

I mean did everyone get their memories erased??? Because I wont name names but I used to work with a cretin someone that was HORRIBLE, I mean Bitch with a capital B. not only to me but costumers too. Seems like everyone has forgotten and thinks she is Jesus angel sister or something. OMG I thought it was bad back then but now looking back I cant really understand Why I didn't knock her out. Pure evil. I guess I didn't know how to stand up for myself then I dare her to try and cross me now, Lie about me, make up rumors about me, try to get me fired every chance she got. Tell people personal things I told in her in confidence. I'm not being mean but I dont know how she gets hired anywhere, Shes awful. I have grown up so much and now when I look back It makes me so mad that I let people treat me certain ways. I just wish I could go back for one day... Ohhhh I would not mess around. OH haha vent over.

No comments: