Monday, December 19, 2011

Kick his ass then Cook!



Some people are real r-tards. I cant take it. First thing on the list people posting pics of abused animals on facebook like dogs with their faces all bloody Im sorry but I DONT WANNA SEE THAT its so disturbing and its ruins my day I can Un see this stuff. I realize that there are sick people in the world that hurt animals and frankly I think they should be put to sleep, but I really don't wanna See it. It makes me sick.

Next people that say their kid or other peoples kids are the cutest kid in the world, Sorry No they aren't the cutest child on the planet! Im pretty sure there is a cuter kid out there. I mean of course maybe it is to you... but then say that! bla bla bla kid is the cutest kid in the world to me! CAUSE NOT EVERYONE AGREES! or say whatever you want but it gets retarded when I see like 12 post that their kid is the worlds finest. Oj!

AND here comes the big one Girls that don't wanna tell there men what to do, Because Of not Im not that kind of girl I don't boos him around, hahahaha Please Men Need to bossed around a LITTLE, and hers a secret deep down they like it. Im not saying be a nagging bitch and make your man a whipped girl... Im saying have a voice!!!! If hes wearing as stupid outfit say hell no your not wearing that out hahah! If he has not been to the doc in a few years and says I'm fine, kick his ass out the door to the doc. If hes being a bum and doesn't wanna leave the house say hey we are going out so get the h up!
Or go ahead and try to be the dream girl that lets him do whatever he wants and be his bff. Sure it will be fine for a little while but He will get sick of that. TRUST! Men like a little fistyness in there women some fire, they need it to keep the passion burning. but don't listen to me if you wanna be roommate with you hubby or bf. Cause soon that's all you will be. :)
Now I have told you so!

1 comment:

Kait Lisbeth said...

Hahahaha, as usual you are so right and I freaking love you!!!