Saturday, December 17, 2011

Tea!

I have a sore throat and I have been drinking tea like a fish if a fish were to drink tea! haha! Savannah was sick with snot everywhere and crying just feeling really bad, and get this FOR ONE DAY!!!!!! I have never heard of someone being sick with a cold for one day! She is so healthy Im so happy, I don't care if I'm sick I hate when my baby is sick. She rarely gets sick and if she does her body kicks its ass! Maybe its because her body is not contaminated with a bunch of vaccines that makes your immune system week? I don't know. But she woke up completely better! We did give her 2 steam showers and a bunch of oranges, I made spaghetti with lots of garlic and onion and that's proven to help fight colds. Had her drink lots of water and chamomile tea then put her to bed with some baby vicks on her chest and under her nose. also had her sleep on a elevated pillow. And it kicked it! Colds are hit and miss sometimes you can fight them sometimes you cant! Im just Happy shes better!


No comments: