Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Big news!

Truthfully! To tell you the truth! I need to start making money! Somehow, someway, because after July my social mommy money runs out and we are barley making it as it is. I know its tacky to talk about money troubles but we are all friends on her right? Ya! Hahah Ok it just so happens I have one thing most sweds don't! American citizenship! Ok so that's not really the point but I have been brain storming for months, and looking for a job but seriously... Its like nothing has been coming together! Until now I have something that all of you will want!!!!! and it will hopefully make me a little extra money to live every month and take a little burden off my hubby, and hopefully pay off some bills so we can stay living here him sweden happily together as a family.

I really hope this works out for me cause it feels like it might be my last ditch effort to keep my self afloat and sane.

I can't tell you what it is yet... but I promise you are gonna love it girls!! And it's gonna be so much fun! I can't wait!

No comments: