Sunday, February 19, 2012

Nice to find out people are talking...

Shit! People don't live my life or walk in my shoes so I dont understand how they can judge me. I take care or my daughter all day long everyday by myself. No help! My husband works from 1 in the afternoon to 11:50 mon -Friday. I have dinner alone every night, give savannah a bath put her to bed clean the house. SO... I like to meet my girl friends on Saturday nights, I usually leave the house at 8 on Saturday So Im home all day and i leave right before she is going to sleep God forbid I. I have no found out that people are talking bad about me behind my back, people I called my friends... how dare they. I have it hard enough to live in Sweden missing my home in the USA. I work my ass off taking care of my daughter every single day I deserve One night a week free from stress to see my friends... and how fucking dare someone that has not walked a day In my life say I'm a bad mother or wife. No my husband doesn't go out to meet his friends, because he doesn't want to. He hasn't in a long time but that's his choice and our business! If he wants to he would. He has a job he works every day he meets work friends plays cards on his breaks, I know that's not the same as being off work and drinking with friends but it's more of a life than I have. He is needed and wanted everyday. I'm not, I'm under appreciated, i have one of the hardest jobs in the world and i don't get breaks i don't get paid, i don't get a days off. So fuck the people that think Im a bad wife to Ricky. They have no idea what its like in my life in my home. They can keep their opinions to themselves. I'm a very social person... I need to have time with my friends I need to have a few hours to relax and clear my head and be social. I will not ever apologize for that. How my family works may not be the way every Swedish family dose. You tell me which one of you are me??? No one!!! that's what I thought, none of you are living in another country far away from you family and everything your used too, none of you have a husband that works horrible hours that's never home. NONE of you have my life. I have deleted one the people that had say bad things about me and I will find out who else, and they will also be deleted. You dont need to spy ion my life and talk shit on me. I don't need this in my life! It's hard enough to be happy right now and no I hear this. I need new friends. It funny it's only the guys that's saying this stuff. None of my girl friends feel this way because they actually take the time to listen to me and they how what really going on. Just because your boring and you have no life and you just wanna sit at home get old with you girlfriend doesn't me everyone else has to. I hate boring people, I will never stop wanting to have fun and quite frankly I'm gonna be a better mother for it. I'm so pissed off I don't think I'll be going on the curse for Thomas birthday, half the people going are the shit talkers. Seriously go f off! I'm done with everyone! J out!

No comments: