Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today's events!

So it went like this! Woke up this morning and need to go shopping, so on my way I picked up my bff Jojo! Went and shopped for my last 300kr until Tuesday when I get paid. Jojo and I wanted to go to h&m and ikea so we went back to my place picked up Savannah, Ricky left for work, and we headed out to shop! I'm lucky to have a nice friend to loan me some gas and food money till I get paid! So we landed at H&m I had a gift card for 50kr that expired tomorrow so perfect timing! And I needed something green for Tommi and cicci's saint patrick's day party Saturday! Then we of course had to head to the baby section and find something fun for the little boy to wear when he comes out of the tum tum! We found a total Mimi jockey outfit! then it was off to ikea to shop some more!!! we both found some fun things! I love shopping with Jojo we always find and like the same things! But of course we always ask each other if we can buy the same thing as the other one! If that made any sense! Anywho it was a good day spent with my bestest and my Baybaa! oh and p.s. I drank a red bull ! good to know huh? Peace out!

No comments: