Saturday, March 24, 2012

Well that was fun.

Today's date was nice! The movie was awesome! Dinner at TGIF was good but not worth the money, but you live and you learn. Next time we go there it will be only drinks and appetizers. I have the worst feeling while we were eating Like i was gonna choke on my food I have having trouble swallowing, I think it was anxiety of being in such a packed place, we were seated in the middle of 3 small tables for 2 it was so cramped and I felt like we were eating dinner with the people next to us. NOT so bueno. But if was nice to see how it is to be out alone with out savannah with the hubs. Although I see how attached Ricky is to her. Its good he loves his daughter but It would be nice if he could just think about us, and enjoy our time together. all in all good day. But i didn't want to go home at 8 and the night be over. Nobody called or maybe nobodys doing anything. so Its gonna be a chill rest of the night.


No comments: