Monday, May 28, 2012

Ignorance is bliss

At least when it comes to knowing what other people think about you. I really kinda don't wanna know the bad things people say about me. It would only hurt me and make me sad. I does not matter how nice I am I keep getting f-ed over.
And the thing is, if I find out you have talked shit on me then you better run, because I will confront you on it. I wont pretend like it didn't happen. Problems don't get fixed by pretending they aren't there. And also I'm not stupid, I can usually tell when someone is lying to me. And Like I have said 100 times, if you don't like me and you don't wanna be my friend! Just tell me and you will never see me again simple as that. With all that said, I wanna be happy, I wanna be around happy people as I'm sure everyone does! I sorry I have been downer lately, I have had a tough year lots of changes and realizations. but I'm ready to move forward and be happy. I don't want negativity in my life anymore.


No comments: