Thursday, May 24, 2012

This is not so nice.

Although I do concider myself to be a nice person sometimes, I don't have the nicest thoughts. And i hate that. :( i wanna be nice and kind and not think mean things. But i do so That means I'm human right? So the good thing is I usually keep them to myself. But sometimes it's hard. And everyone says... Jess you think to much or you care to much and trust me sometimes I really wish I didn't, but I do. Life is a funny thing. People convince them self that they are happy and that the life there are living is sooo great! But I just don't get how they cant see they got there by default. Why would you wanna live like that. Really old fashion thinking. I mean the lengths people will go and the fakeness is beyond me. I mean come on!!! But fake it till you make it. I really need to clean out my life and brain. I'm annoyed but mostly at myself for give a flying flip. Ya wow that just happen.

No comments: