Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BVC 1 year check up!





Today we went to the bvc for Savannah 1 year check up! She is growing perfectly! Im glad it was just to meet Anna today I feel better with her she is really nice! she said savannah is perfect. I'm still not vaccinating her, They ask me if I want to most visits but I hold firm to what I feel is right for my child. I'm glad they respect our diction here in Sweden its nice. Its seem like maybe they see something because every time we are there they say she is so healthy, never sick, never had ear ache, no problems! I strongly believe that lots of problems people try to prevent with vaccinating actually ends up making it worse. All the toxic chemicals and sickness being pumped into babies through vax is not good in my opinion. fallow the money trail. Anyway done with the rant! lol I have many more reasons for not vax her and I have done my research believe me. Later she might have a few of them. But for now my child is a healthy perfect little person and I wanna keep it that way!

Oh no she can reach the stove! lol Thank god Electrolux makes stoves with locks!

No comments: