Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 2 No carbs




I actually feel pretty good. I thought it would be much harder to go with out crabs but to be honest its ok, Im not starving and I feel good. This is not a permanent thing of course but if I start to see results then Ill know what I need to go easy from now no. I Don't really care what people think about how I look anymore, people are always gonna have an opinion and it really does not matter. Its about how I feel about myself and if im not happy I need to change it. Im really quite sick of some people thinking that its ok to be completely truthful to tell me I'm fat! And they cant believe I let myself go this far... WOW!!!! You know there are a lot of truths that I can think to say too... But I have something called tact. I don't have vocalize everything I think, because I don't need to hurt other people to feel better about myself.
I used to play soccer at a competitive level, Varsity all 4 years and ayso plus and club for 13 years of my life. After i turned 18 and graduated high school It all completely ended. I was raised on crabs we had pasta party's every Fridays to get ready for came days on Saturday. I'm not making excuses but its hard to go from being an athlete to taring my PCL ligament in my knee, rehab for a year, coming back ready to play and being benched. Then NOTHING. I was pushed in practice, I loved what I did! NOW its all over. I Have to do it on my own now. Its hard but Im gonna try. People that have opinions about My body and how I look can keep it to them selfs or get the hell out of my life! I don't need negative energy around me and I don't need to feel worse then I already do. J out.

No comments: