Saturday, June 25, 2011

saturday dinner and thoughts!





It feel like Sunday, I think because Yesterday Ricky was home because of mid summer! So we bbqed and I'm watching father of the bride 2 I love this movie so much I loved first one too. It really makes me wanna move home. Im trying to be positive but i miss my family so much and i miss home California. I have been thinking after my next baby I'm moving back and I'm almost 100% on it. I like it here but this is not the life I want, I want to have dinners with my family and go on trips and vacations, people here have that, they go away with there parents and brothers and sisters but I don't have it here. I have made my friends my family but the thing is they already have family and I'm not a part of that. Obviously. haha I need to do what i need to do to be a happy healthy person and Sitting here in my apartment, day in and day out is not working for me. I don't see myself letting things stay they way there are now.

No comments: