Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Awww what to do...



So I have been invited to a friends bday party Saturday and I was super excited at first but then I was like OH CRAP!!!!!! what to wear I feel like I look like shiz in everything I hate it. I wanna look cute and I just know I wont. I really cant stand the person I am becoming. That is why I need to make a change, I have never been insecure and I always knew who I was and didn't give 2 shits what other people think. I need to be that girl again reach deep. Geese what a few years and a baby can do to your confidence IS LIKE WOW! But I know Ill be with good people that I love and that have my back so Its gonna be fun! Cant wait. Plus its Sofie's Night so that's what im gonna concentrate on, and we are gonna rock the socks off!


No comments: