Monday, September 26, 2011

Fancy seeing you here!



Toady was a day of strange events. I went to årsta in stockholm to visit my good friend Sara who just had a baby, its almost been 2 months and I never meet him yet so it was really nice to meet them. But I have never been to that side of town before so I was a little nervous to take the bus and train that way. Everything worked out, but on the way back the trains were not going back into the city *Mini panic attack* FOR REAL! haha so I was a little stressed to take a alternative route but I made it back. How crazy is this small world, So I'm walking through t centralen, on the phont with ricky asking him to check it the trains are going to kungsangen and Someone grabs me from behind WHO IS IT! My bff JOJO weeeeeee I has so happy to see her after all that! SO glad! Day ended oh a happy note!


href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhhireNaHv4aQk4j-tSS4iPeG6ulA59PC_hPHVPeOAEzuIF7u2BYvxJk1LIRYzeJXJy5PZBU_SXrjAaYqSKeLg3ZXe5OcXsryixGf66XAqhoMJHha2YEB4L1kQaWuu_w76EH2-KCRC56o_i/s1600/ferwf.JPG">

No comments: