Sunday, September 18, 2011

These are a few of my favourite things.




I have decided to get off my ass a do something with my life. But you gotta start small. I'm going to import good form the USA. Right not Im just gonna start off with thing I love and I know a few of my friends do too. This stuff you cant find anywhere in Sweden. So here is a little sneak peak!

SO Girls tell your friends and spread the word! Ill have this stuff for you to buy Hopefully by next month!

Hair spray! BEST SMELLING AND WORKS AMAZING! other hair sprays smell like crap but this smells like fresh flowers!
Herbal Essences Set Me Up Max Hold Hairspray Aerosol Cactus Flower & Bamboo

Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Toothpaste Refreshing Mint. If you want white teeth, This tooth paste works like a charm.

Crest 3D White Whitestrips Vivid Dental Whitening Kit. These strips are for 7 days and they will whiten your teeth for years! I love and swear by them!

Febreze Air Refresher, This stuff is the best stuff to make your house smell pretty! you can also spray it on carpet couches to ultimatum bad smells. BEST BEST I CANT LIVE WITH OUT IT!

Secret Flawless Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Invisible Solid Satiny Tropical. Smells delish I love it some much I was so sad they didn't sell it here. But you girls have gotta try it! :)

No comments: