Monday, November 7, 2011

Fly away home!

Today Kaitlin is doing something that I want to do more than ever. It was so hard to drive away form the airport today, because I want nothing more then to be on a plane back home to America. It was such a good time the last 2 weeks. TO be honest you never know what to expect when you haven't seen someone for a long time, and then to go straight into living together. It couldn't have gone better, we have some great laughs and good talks, and we cried that's for friends are for to see all side of you but love you anyways. She was the fun loving Kaitlin I remembered and have missed. I forgot how it felt to have someone to be with and I didn't feel alone for the first time in a long time. I put to much pressure on some people I guess because I dont like to be lonely. But I realized that's who I am I need to be around good friends. Sweden IS a lonely lonely place. and it nothing else Ill more away just to be close to my family. I'm clearly not happy here, I really see that now. And as much as I love the friends I have made , I need my family. Well things to be done, Kaitlin have a good flight, its been real!


No comments: