Thursday, November 17, 2011

life aaaaaahhhh


Warning depressing

Im so over everything. Im at the point where I really dont wanna feel pain and sadness. Give me a pill and make it go away. I used to think I was strong enough to over come it but I feel like its almost taking over my life. Everything is so hard. Friendship, family, Being married, being a mother, Being hated, being loved, being inadvisable. ITS ALL HARD!

I never thought how hard being a parent would be. I love my baby so much anytime she is off I feel the stress, She has not wanted to eat anything I have been making her. she likes juice apples and oranges for the last 2 days but no real food and I have made her everything. She eats a little and that's all. I'm stressing out, shes not sick, no fever I DON'T GET IT? I feel sick to my stomach because I'm worried that something is wrong. We its probably nothing. Welcome to motherhood. Your life when all you had to think and worry about was you... Is OVER.

Its all too much right now, I feel like I'm gonna break down. I dont know what I need to do to feel better. I'm lonely. I wanna be free I feel jaded my heart is heavy and I just want a break free. I cant rest.


No comments: