Friday, November 4, 2011

Shocked...


Well I got a shock this morning. My phone was ringing from a blocked number so I answered and it was a producer from big brother Sweden. I was like WHAT?? He said he was looking at my application and I seemed like a straight froward person and he wants me to come for an interview. :o I really didn't expect this, I filled out a app a few months back just for fun but never expected anything to come of it cause I dont speak Swedish. Im set for an interview, so I guess we will just see what happens. I know I could never be away from Savannah for the full 3 months, but this could be a good opportunity for m to make a better life for her but getting myself out there in a good way it could make doors open for me to open my cafe or star a good blog. so I dont know. Ricky's is so encouraging and tells me to go and try to do this. I love him for that, hes so cute she said he will watch me every night and vote for me hahaha! I'm jumping the gun but wow! this could be a fun of a life time. Just thinking of my baby that's the only thing holding me back. We will see after the interview. Probably wont even be picked. HMMMS!

No comments: