Monday, June 11, 2012

Geo truths about me.


What is the furthest north you have traveled? Sweden dah

Would you ever live in Los Angeles? Yes if i was rich but OC it where it's at.

Did you ever get left behind as a child?don't think so.

If you could go on a vacation anywhere in the US where would it be?
Well since I've lives In California my whole like I'll say new York

What is your favorite thing about winter? Cool air pretty snow!

If you could go on a vacation anywhere in Europe where would it be? The UK!!!

Where is the farthest you have traveled from here? California to Sweden

What is the furthest south you have traveled? Mexico

What is your favorite thing about summer? Tanning swimming

What is the furthest west you have traveled? Meeeerp

if you could live in any other country for 2 years where would you go? The UK! LONDON BABY!

What is the furthest east you have traveled?Meerp

When was the last time you were lost?
new years eve 2010 not cool

What is your favorite season? In Sweden summer in Cali spring

What is the prettiest city you have ever been to? Stockholm

When was the first time you went fishing? God I was so young probably 7 or 8

Where did you go on vacation as a child? Mexico, camping in dark canyon, beach camping. Our cabin in lake arrowhead!

What was the last vacation you went on? 2 years ago back home to visit my family

How far would you drive to save $20? Huh

If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be? Tahiti bora bora

What is the most beautiful language?
English haha

What is the farthest you have ever walked? I don't knows few miles I'm guessing who knows

Who taught you to drive? My dad!

No comments: