Sunday, June 3, 2012

Girly night!

Sophie came down from sodertalje so we were gonna have a chill night! I made some snacks and later Veronica and Rebecca came up too! It's was night club night at sportsbar! It was a rain storm on the way there I seriously couldn't breath had a little asthma attack but Rebecca got me a coffee and I took a allergy pill and I started to feel a bit better! The the girls started to buy shots an ohhh Lordy! I got silly then it was time to dance! For hours we danced! That was not enough, i we needed an after party so we hoped in cabs and went to tibble! I called jockey and he joined us! Then I died went back to Jojo and jockey place and passed out! I woke up this morning feeling like snooki, pulling off my fake lashes hahahah I was like merrrp! Took a taxi home at 8 this morning and went to bed! I have. It have a fun night like this in sooooo long! I had fun again!

No comments: