Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kids change everything.

Its like baby fever around me. But it's all how you look at it! I'm so happy to be a mom and I am gonna have more kids cause It's a fact of life! And my daughter need a friend to play with! Jk :p I'm learning that people grow up and make baby's... what a concept! Haha kidding! It just sucks when your friends drift away because of kids. Don't get me wrong I know it's a life changing event and things will not be the same, but I have a child and I'm still me. Ya I can't do everything I used to and that might have sucked for my Friends I had before. It's just so weird. And its even weirder when I have a baby and some friends of mine that are Also having kids don't wanna be around me anymore!? What what. Or at least that's how it seems. I don't know I guess it's nothing to get all worked up about! We are all getting old and it's just weird. But I'm just not gonna go along with it, my kids will just have a young at heart mommy, everyone else can be old and boring have fun at it! I'm gonna go out and do me sometimes, because that's what I absolutely need to be able to be a good mom! Moms need to have some free time too! I get one night a week if that and I'm not sorry about it. Bla bla bla I feel like I talk about this a lot! I'm just not a yaaaay baby ban wagon person I guess, but I'm a mom so where so I fit in. :/

P.S. oh and this is not about you Jojo! Or really anyone just in general! Love ya

No comments: