Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Never forget 9/11

I remember it like it was yesterday. I woke up and was getting ready for school. The phone rang and it was my grandpa telling me mom to turn on the tv. There is was before our eyes... The second plane had just flew into the second tower and I just remember being in shock! it was like a movie or something I was watching not really happening. I didn't wanna go to school but my Dad reassured us the terrorist were not gonna bomb Calvary chapel high school. So I went and it was defiantly not like any other school day. In every class we watched the news footage or talked about what was happening. So surreal. So many life's were lost that day and so many family's were broken apart by that evil act. It's something I will never forget. I will always remember and be thankful for the breve men and women that died that day! May we never forget September 11th 2001

No comments: