Friday, October 12, 2012

I love L.A.... NOT

I don't love la. I love OC IM OC girl for life! But I had that's shirt do I wore it! Ha! Anywho sometimes i love it here in Sweden and then sometimes I really feel like I'm in jail, I cant drive anywhere we are to broke for me to take the train anywhere. Hey sorry but that is the cold hard truth, life is not always as good as it looks or seems on Facebook. I sometimes hate this town and my life. I wanna slap people that move here from America, it's only so long till the thrill will last. then your stuck in some boring Podunk town with no one to hang out with except you 2 year old daughter. But realistically I know it's just me. I don't fit in here or belong here, most people don't really care if I come or go, and I keep thinking I'm finding my place only to find out I don't fit here at all. I'm not wanted. I don't hate Sweden in fact its a beautiful place, It's just not the place for me. And I really can't wait to get out of here and start my life. people say America's are fake nice, I don't know if that's true or not but I can say I have never felt alone over there, I had friends calling me everyday. here on the other hand It's like a fricken full time job to keep friends, and the work is all on me. But not anymore, I'm not putting all my effort in to trying make things work, when no one else does. Over it. If this means I'm alone the so be it I'll be alone. Done.

No comments: