Saturday, February 20, 2010

Huggies!


I may be going a little crazy. Im obsessed with stuff that smells good. Everything must smell good and look good but if you smell good you feel good and often look good. haha Anyway my baby for one has to smell good. I have bought 2 shampoos and 3 body washes already that's Johnsons and Johnsons and I just sniff them cause they are so yummy that's how a baby should smell. No sour milk and poo for me thanks hahah! So ya I FINALLY found some huggies baby wipes and the smell delightful! Your probably wondering why I care so much about the baby wipes? but the ones they have here in sweden... the Swedish brands smell like crap!!! Im not kidding the are so nast. I know I was a nanny and the smelt so bad I hated them. So again call me spoiled but Ill be loving my huggies aloe and E wipes that smell like cucumber melon all day long! nuff said! OUT!

No comments: