Friday, February 26, 2010

Treat myself!






So its another Friday night and I'm home alone. Such a differents from my former life. I would be out with friends or throwing a party right now if I wasn't prego. I feel like I lost a bit of my life right now, but then again I'm getting a really good prize in return. Its only 9 months out of my life so I think ill survive! In June I can go back to being me again! I will of course have a new responsibility but I will still be able to have people over and chill in the summer sun! I think I have been feeling even more down because its winter, and not only me but lots of people in Sweden have been feeling this way, so its going to get better soon!

So tonight Jojo,jockey, Tommi and Yannica went to see wolfman at the theater and then they will go out for drinks after. I was invited but I wasn't really interested in Wolfman and I cant drink so I stayed home. :( Ricky is working till 10 tonight so I just decided to have myself a yummy dinner! So I made California chicken burger and Oh was its good! Catchin up on some project runway and soon some ice cream with chocolate syrup! But eating alone and cooking for yourself is never as satisfying as being with people. Frick I cant wait till june. AHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: