Friday, February 26, 2010

I want my family :( Being a cry baby right now.


So a few days ago I got the sad news that my Sister Melissa was not able to make/save enough money to come to Sweden to be with me when I have the baby. :( I was really sad to hear this cause I was looking forward to having he with me. I am really a family person and being so far away from everyone is so hard. This is such a huge thing that is happening in my life and I wont even have my Mom with me. I never dreamed that the day I have my first baby I wouldn't have my Mommy by my side. I was so grateful to know I would at least have my sister. Now that she cant come Im really heart broken. :( I know Ill make it and I have a wonderful husband and I'm lucky for that but its so hard to live in Sweden right now. I really want to move back to California and be with the people I love and love me. I'm not complaining but its taking so much out of me to miss them all the time.

No comments: