Friday, February 26, 2010

Just funny!



That was the beginning!I'm 6 months prego now and went to the doc today everything is A-Ok! Almost perfect I have perfect blood pressure and blood sugar and all that crap. We got to hear Her heart beating and the doc said it sounded perfect. It was hard to heard cause she was kicking when we were trying to listen hahaha and it was like pfff pfff pfff hahah I was cracking up! Only one thing... I have to start taking some pills for thyroid its a low dose, I do NOT have a thyroid problem but the would like you to be producing hormones at 2.00 and I was at 2.51 But normally you can be up to 4.00. So they said it might make the baby feel better if I take the replacement and I cant quit it when she is born. But if it helps me to loose wait then I might stay on them even after we will see! But I don't have a problem she said its a new thing and If this was a year ago I would not be taking this pills at all. :) So ya thats the news!

No comments: