Monday, May 3, 2010

Baby Mama drama! :)


Just kidding no drama! But Things are going sooooooo slow right now. We have about a month in a half... so left 7 weeks or something I don't even know. Anyway it feel like forever mom says to enjoy it but I'm just ready to do this NOW. I haven't got much stuff yet, I mean we have a crib and a few little things but I'm feel like I haven't got everything we are gonna need. I don't have a car seat, no stroller yet but that will come when Ricky gets his tax money back so that's cool! If she comes early we don't have anything to bring her home in, car seat wise hahah Oh well lap rider she will be jk!
Thanks to GnV... they will be sending the clothes I ordered back home! so Ill have the clothes all set! Smiles all around for that. My Mom is still making me the coolest blankets ever and ill have to wait a little longer for those! Worth it!

Update on how Im feeling... Pretty good, More tired when I need to stand or get ready to go somewhere, just putting on make up feels like a work out. Still having pain in the pubic bone, eww I hate the word pubic bluckkkkkkie. Ya but it is not as bad as in the beginning, that was unbearable. I can at least walk most days, still with pain but doable if I have to. Sleeping is becoming more of a challenge. I counted, I went pee 9 time last night. That's 9 times up and out of bed awake and that's when I went easy on the water before bed. Other than that I have been pretty good. Being pregnant for me has been like going to Disneyland on the 5 freeway in rush hour traffic, Its not fun waiting in the traffic there's a few annoying bumps along the way, sitting next to the sweaty dude on the tram is uncomfortable, but Once you get through the gates and see the Mickey face in the flowers, you know you made it! And it was all worth it! Now let jump on the rides wooooooooooooo!

No comments: