Friday, May 14, 2010

TV CRAZY!!!

LOST... How can this be the last season? I cant see how they can wrap in all up in a few more episodes.

The Vampire Diaries... OMG I LOVE IT TO DEATH! When Elena kisses Damon I was like oh hells yes! but On hells NO! And then its was Kathrine anyway and OMG about that... cant wait to see what happens next!

GOSSIP GIRL... What to say I cant stand S right now she is a winy little girl with daddy issues and she is just annoying. Also cant stand jenny. Still love chuck and Blair and I hope she meets him on the top of the Empire state building!

THE HILLS... All I have to say is Heidi & Spencer have lost their marbles! Spencer is completely insane and Heidi is a mess. I feel sad for her but she has brought this all on herself and shes nuts just for staying with Spencer. She has already lost most of her friends and now family doesn't even want to be around her, you would think she would see that something seriously messed up.

I know I know I watch to much tv haha But soon I will have a baby to watch so I'm getting my fix!

No comments: