Sunday, May 2, 2010

French Toast Funny!!!!!!


So this morning I made french toast for breakfast. I made up a plate for Ricky and put butter and a pool of yummy syrup! You know the works!!! :) I went back into the kitchen to finish cooking mine and 2 min later I turn around, and find Ricky holding his plate in one hand and clicking on the computer with the other... I start to notice something wet looking dripping all down his arm, leg, down the side of the couch and all over his lap hahahahah He was dumping the plate all over himself... so I yelled WHAT THE HECK ARE U DOING! HAHAHA He looks down and he had no clue he was pouring it all over him self. I was kinda mad that the couch had syrup on it but then I just started laughing my ass off cause its like I already have a baby, Then he was laughing too! awww good times! I love that boy!

No comments: