Saturday, May 1, 2010

Germaphobe...


I am a germaphobe right now. I'm trying not to be annoying but I'm always thinking about freaken germs. The biggest reason it that I'm already not sleeping good with the having to pee every half hour, I really don't need a cold or cough to be keeping me up all night. It hurts my stomach muscles just to blow my nose in the morning, I really DONT WANNA GET SICK!!! I think its good to be a hand washer and I already do that but its getting to my brain, I mean I'm thinking about everything like... Sure wash your hand but if you touch the door handle that you touched to open or the sink nob to turn on had germs then u much wash again. Other people don't think of all the little things, people spread germs with out even thinking about it. My neighbor was over with his 9 month old baby and she was a little sick... and you know baby germs are like the plague they almost always you you sick once you have been in contact. I felt like such a bad person telling him NO I don't wanna hold him, I even told Ricky not to touch him but I'm sorry I really really don't wanna be sick. Sorry if that's annoying to people but its my life and body I'm trying to protect form becoming even more uncomfortable than I already am. So yes I sanitized my house with bleach haha and the tv remotes are germ free. Virus can only live for about 3 hours on services. Call me crazy but I have only been sick once since last July, so Im fine with it!

1 comment:

I Strongly Believe said...

I don't blame you, and I'd refuse holding the potentially germy child as well. I'd maybe just fake a cough myself and make it seem I didn't want to give the baby my germs :)