Monday, August 16, 2010

Birth Story.


NOW Read at you own will... haha Its graphic. I went in to get induced and the used this gel that started my contractions and I was not really dilating much so one midwife decided to manually dilate me an it hurt so bad I cried uncontrollably . So I went for 1 to 5 in a few painful seconds. I wanted to kick her in the face, Maybe ill go back and do it now. lol Then a while later they gave me and epidural and the guy did it wrong so he had to put it out and do it again At this point my husband almost passed out, It was not to bad for me, I just wanted the pain to stop. The epidural was nice for about 10 min until the started the pitocin drip with took me form 5 to 10 centimeters in one hour or less and then there came the intense and painful pressure the worst thing I have ever felt in my life, I wanted to die for real I couldn't breathe it took my breath away and it was because they didn't turn off the pitocin at all they keep it going even though I was all ready 10cen and It was the most horrible feeling I cant even think about it, By this time I cant hold back my body wanted to push and the baby's head was not even far enough down to yet but I couldn't help it Oh ya and I was the one that need to tell them when I needed more epidural and because of the intense pressure pain I forgot to ask so In the end I pushed her out with no pain relief it hurt sooooooooooooo much . I never wanna have another baby here in Sweden Or c-section I'm scared for life it felt like I was in a torture chamber. In the end I pushed her out in about 7 contractions and i ripped a bit nothing bad at all they said it was so mild. All in all I pushed for 20 min and Savannah was here!!!! I really wished I went into labor naturally and Oh ya to top it all off i had like 4 different midwifes during the day who were helping me and they final one the delivered her didn't speak English. :( ya midwifes deliver the baby's not doctors :? I love my baby sooooooooooo much and I'm so glad shes finally here but was traumatized. I know labor it supposed to hurt and I can take pain but this was really hurt. I guess it was not exactly the experience I was hoping for, but if I ever do it again at least i know what to expect. Ill get my head straight before hand. I was not unprepared for what was gonna happen, just for how I was gonna feel during. But I don't think anyone can prepare you for how you will feel during labor its indescribable. I hear I did really well Ricky said I was strong and didn't scream or yell at all. I just did what I had to do. I just remember feeling like hell and wanting to have my head chopped off hahaha There I go with the dramatics hahah! I'm so happy shes here that's the best part! :)

No comments: