Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Breastfeeding aahhhhhhhh!


Its one of the most challenging things I have ever done. In one way I just want to quit and have my body back, but on the other hand I wish I was breastfeeding more. Waking up at 5 am with milk drenched shirts aren't pleasant. I feel guilty when I give her formula and I feel even worse when I go to the doc and they tell me I need to be BF more. Its something no body understands until there are a Mom and I never thought I would feel this way. Its just you wanna do what best for your child so you feel bad when your not or cant. It has not come easy to me, I didn't have a vary good start, I have been pumping and giving her formula and mixing it. I used to think I wouldn't mind not breastfeeding her but not I want to because its healthier for me and her. There is so many benefit's for both of us. AHHHHHH I just wish is was easy.

No comments: