Monday, August 16, 2010

Open mouth insert foot.


Lately I feel that I'm having a real problem speaking with tacked. I feel so ashamed as some of the stuff that come out of my mouth and it comes out all wrong. I never say anything with mean intent. I have always been a tell it like it is person and I know theirs a time and a place. I usually use discretion. Well as of late I feel like I'm loosing my mind and my ability to speak English. I think I have been in Sweden too long... I need to get back to my roots and learn how to talk again. I wont blame intoxicating drink... but that was a factor on my birthday.

dis·cre·tion/disˈkreSHən/Noun
1. The quality of behaving or speaking in such a way as to avoid causing offense or revealing private information.

hahahah Ya that's pretty much not me at the moment! Maybe I am over thinking it and being too hard on myself, but I cant stand people that are rude! I would hate to become that way and be oblivious to it. I need to nip it in the bud, like yesterday!

No comments: