Monday, August 30, 2010

Shouldnt blog right now.



I feel like I only want to wright in my journal or blog when I'm mad, sad or upset about something. Why don't I ever really feel like it when I'm happy? I must come off as a mad, sad, upset person all the damn time.

So right now I'm having a fml moment. I feel like just disappearing off the face of planet. I feel like on 19 again in a bad way, I wont go into that. I just need to get a grip, and accept that I'm 20fricken6 married to a man that works entirely to hard and I have a baby. I cant cry over not being invited to birthday party's anymore, cause why would I be invited... I A MOM RIGHT. I feel like I have no one to talk to or maybe I could find someone to annoy with my problems, but it wouldn't make anything better. It doesn't help when I know they couldn't really care less anyway.

Awwwwwwww i just need to sleep.

No comments: