Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Vent sesh. BLEEEEEPITY BLEEP.


Some people form my high school make me wanna gag. They were fake and judgmental then and they still are now. I cant stand people that sit on there high horse and judge other people cocky stuck up snobs. WWJD HUH???? And your trying to bring people to God? your doing a pretty sorry job of representing him. Some of the most hurtful mean bitchy and 2 faced people I have ever met came from CCHS- Don't get me wrong I loved my teachers and i have a lot of wonderful friends from there but the people I'm talking about put a bitter taste in my mouth. I'm so glad they not in my life now! I just cant stand people that are like... were soooooooo cool and popular and we all hang out and take blurry pix of are self's with are old instamatic cameras wearing black rimed gasses and drinking coffee. ahhhh! Its funny too cause they wont add me on facebook, and thank God. I don't want to be Friends... its just funny that we have all the same mutual friends hahah Im not the same girl I was in HS and If they even tried to act like they are better then me now, I would take them down a peg that's for sure. Hope we have a 10 year reunion! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you baby! Puss Joanna

Kait Lisbeth said...

HAHAHAHA!!! I love you- oh this is way too true, plus they're all jealous of you anyways so f*ck them, right? Hehe <3