Tuesday, May 17, 2011

COFFEE & THOUGHTS...




coffee is whats gonna keep me alive to day. I couldn't sleep last night. I was to sad and I finally went to bed at 4:30am not fun. This weather sucks its gloomy and rainy and I am ok with rain but no crapy drizzle for days long, it makes everything so boring. I finally got Savannah down for a nap, she was really fussy for some strange reason. she never really gets like that but maybe more teeth are on the way who knows. I so bored and sick of doing what I have been doing on the weekends, its never fun anymore. I feel left of of every convo I mean I used to feel included but now I just feel like an outsider. Maybe I need to find new people that actually wanna talk to me. I mean I seriously don't know what I would do with out one free evening to relax once and a while and I need to be social. but this is just not working even when Im in a room full of people and friends I feel alone and it like Im talking and no one is listening. Idk maybe people are tired of me? Never the less I need a change.

1 comment:

Kait Lisbeth said...

oh my goddd I relate 100%. We have parties one night every weekend and I get this weird distanced feeling, then I start talking to myself in my head about how I wish I was more interesting- you know what I mean? Haha. It's not that no one wants to listen to us it's just that maybe we're in different places in our lives, and sometimes I take it too personally when people cut me off- but then again, who doesn't!? Love you Jess, you're smart, amazing, freakin hilarious and I would love to hang out with you and listen to you for hours!!! xo <3