Sunday, May 8, 2011

Disgusting.



I hate bugs that fly buzz sting or bite so nasty I mean I cant stand them. Im like a screaming little girl when the get near me. So I'm sitting here its 3 am and a wasp fly's straight at my face, I'm tempted to just go to bed and shut the door, but i know it will still be here in the morning. so I first went after it with a pillow LOL! It was the only thing I had in my hand. I didn't wanna get guts on the white pillow though so was looking around for the fly swatter and the little sucker came out of hiding again and this time I was scared... so I just grab the cutting board and start swinging away! STUPID MOVE!! broke 2 glasses stuff flaying all over the kitchen and i think Ricky just about peed the bed haha cause he was asleep and it sounded like someone was trashing the place. Awww well I got him RIP wasp. Good night! and a huge one

No comments: