Friday, May 27, 2011

ZEITGEIST: MOVING FORWARD 2011



This is so interesting to me, Im at a lost for words, but if more people think about how they raise there children then this world will change it starts with us. Human beings need love and safety and structure. Its amazing how much Savannah's little brain is soaking up right now. This video was a great reminder and a wake up to me, really check my self, its not about me anymore, I am responsible for molding another little person and I take that so seriously. She see EVERYTHING. She hears EVERYTHING. I never want her to feel sad or abandoned, I want her to know that I will always be there for her no matter what, and Ill never leave her. I want to make sure her needs are met so she feels secure and can grow up to feel safe. I want her to be healthy and choose to make healthy friendships and relationships later in life. I want her to treat others with love and respect. This is a massage to all parents out there, It starts with us. Think about the message we are sending our kids they are the next generation. We need to guide them and protect them, this is our job and it the most important thing we will ever do. Sorry I just feel so strong about this. :) Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Kait Lisbeth said...

I haven't seen this past Zeitgeist but I will, they are so interesting!!