Saturday, May 28, 2011

Last night!











Last night was fun! first i met up with the girls are Tess friends place we pre gameed it then we headed out on the town of Stockholm, I was falling like a new born baby horse I cant wear hels needless to say It was so embarrassing but at least my friends got some comical relief hahahaha The we went to the Ambassadeur night club in the snob party of town stureplan blaaaa my feet were killing me I could barley stand much less dance or walk. Then I saw Minela and Rosa form Big brother Sweden So I was a little crazy and started talking to her so i asked her for a picture she was really nice! hahah Im coconuts! lol it still made my night! good times! we did realize the city is not are thing maybe we are too old i mean it so fake and everyone thinks the are something special when they are just ordinary people, Now ill stick to kungsangen! xoxo

No comments: