Monday, April 16, 2012

Always on a Night out in Sweden for an American girl!

I have had a few things happin to me Almost every time I got out for drinks! its like clock work never fails.

1. People ask Where are you from? After I say California, The response Every time is... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?
UMM I live here. Dont ask me why I dont really understand myself. hahaha

2. People don't believe me that I'm from California... GURRRRRRRR and or that I really cant speak Swedish. LIKE I WOULD LIE ABOUT THE FACT THAT I DON'T SPEAK SWEDISH.

3. p.s. don't tell me my English is bad or ill flip out! Drunk asses

4. going pee... girls always go together and it feels like we are in there for 2 min but some one is always kicking the door and banging! Ok so Ill admit its probable long than 2 min mare like 5 ok maybe 10 haha I don't know I have no time perception.

5. I meet people that know me... and Know I speak English but they insist on speaking Swedish to me. Like hello I really don't understand half of what you just said but Ok ya cool!

6. Girls... ether like me cause Im American and wanna be my friend or they give me dirty looks all night and that's the end of that.


No comments: