Thursday, April 12, 2012

VENT SESH!!!!!!!!!!!!


Gotta vent...Savannah is watching youtube videos on my iPhone about baby's using iphones and ipads. Its soooo annoying that people think there kids are baby genius because they know how to work this stuff!!!!!! AND Ya I have posted a vid of savannah playing with my phone but that doesn't mean I think she is the next Einstein. There is like 700 videos of 1 and 2 years old working this crap so its obviously not that rare for kids to get it. I understand everyone Loves their kids but OMG they are just normal kids, not Vincent van gogh... Yet! ahhh I'm sorry but Im all for posting pix of your kids and funny things they say, or even cute new things they learn. Its then the parents actually think there child is so much cuter and smarter then every other child... please get over your self. I have a really hard time with the whole I'm a parent now... so I'm obsessed with my kid and that's all i do and think about 24/7. Don't get me wrong your children should be one of the most important things in you life and they should hold a huge importants but for freak sake get a LIFE FOR YOURSELF! I have many interests and many dreams and No they don't all have something to do with my child, I'm a person still after having given birth. My child is a huge part of my life but my life dose NOT revolve around my her.

No comments: