Sunday, April 15, 2012

freaking midlife crisis...



Cation.... Cry baby winning mode. I just expressing how I'm feeling in the moment I'm probably not gonna feel this way tomorrow. I say what I feel. Why cant I accept that I'm getting old? and All my friends are starting family's and settling down. I have a daughter and I spend my entire weeks in mommy mode, I kinda look forward to my one night a week to be free for a few hours. I'm slowly loosing that. More and more I'm feeling like our time in Sweden is getting close to over. I refuse to be boring and Sit home and knit. I have always said it I'm a free spirit and I'm so social I cant be trapped in my house, Never have girls nights or time alone. When I should be happy I feel sad. I'm like a 19 year old trapped in a 27 year olds body and life. I don't like it one single bit. Well everything in life happens for a reason. But I wont fallow yall into boringvill.

No comments: